May 17, 2012

6 Clicks

Birthdays always make you reflect on your past. After looking back, I began to wonder what really separated my life from those who had only dreamed and talked but never seen or experienced.

After some though, I concluded the difference was 6 clicks of a mouse:

The first click landed me my first overseas job.
The second click took me back overseas.
The third click brought me my first backpacking adventure.
The fourth click reintroduced me back into civilization.
The fifth click taught me a second language.
The sixth click got me into the business world.

So long as the ticket was bought or the job was secured, one way or another the place would be seen and experiences would happen. Initiating the dream was all it took and once it got going there was no way to stop it.

So with that I ask, wheres that first click landing you?



No comments: