Jan 2, 2010

Hot Dog Suicide

January 1, 2010
The Giant Hot Dog working at an American themed diner, located in Kawasaki's Lazona Shopping Center, was found eaten to death this past Friday. Witnesses reported seeing the hot dog dousing itself with ketchup and mustard seconds before a swarm of pigeons descended upon it.

An American living in Tokyo who witnessed the suicide report that, "It was like nothing I'd ever seen before. I mean at first I thought it was some kind of promotion that the diner was putting on. But when that first pigeon showed up, I knew something was wrong."

Though the diner will not comment on the circumstances surrounding the suicide, a Giant Taco who had worked with the Hot Dog was quoted as saying, "I knew he had been having some problems with a few of the local condiments. But I really had no idea that it had gotten to this point."

Kawasaki, Japan

No comments: