Sep 30, 2009

Slightly Distracted

While singing a made up Enka ballad and riding my bicycle up a hill, I heard a siren. It was an ambulance.

While singing a made up Enka ballad and riding my bicycle up a hill, I saw an SUV. It was white.

While singing a made up Enka ballad and riding my bicycle up a hill, I saw a man. He was flying.

For you see, when the women in the SUV turned onto a side street, to make room for the ambulance, she was not paying attention to the man crossing the street. The man who was crossing the street was looking at the ambulance and not paying attention to the SUV.

The man got up, the women stopped. The man was upset, the women apologized.

As for the ambulance, well it stopped and the paramedics went to work. However, I had to wonder whether there was anymore room in the back of the ambulance.

No comments: