May 1, 2007

My deepest thanks and complements to Jie for these great pictures of our adventure at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Cherry Blossom Festival. Things to look for:
1. A girl posing delightfully in front of a pile of garbage.
2. Joe drinking beer with an amusing look on his face.
3. Jie in the lens of my glasses
Things that will not be seen in these wonderful pictures
1. The three of us attempting to balance beam across the back of a bench on the way home.
2. Jie and I making a mess of Vicky’s kitchen while making pasta.
3. The awesome view from a rooftop pool; which I did several back flips into.
P.S. The life guard at the pool wants to hang glide off of the building. I told him to take some hang gliding classes and study the wind patterns in that area before he tried it.
Cut and paste this link into the address bar to see the pictures: http://oohsix.com/#photos/nyc/brooklyn%20hanami

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh! You didn't tell me about the backflips. I thought the pool was too shallow for them! :)